Celebration Evening (optional) on Friday, October 21, 2016
Conference on Saturday, October 22, 2016 you will hear a personal story, motivational speaker, Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada keynote research recipients including:
1) Dr. Sorana Morrissy: "How Genetics Impact your Child's Brain Cancer Journey"
2) Dr. Paula Foster: "Exploring the Effects of Radiation and its Impact on Metastatic Brain Cancer"
3) Dr. Steven Selchen and Dr. Janet Ellis: "Mindfulness and Brain Tumours: Finding Your Way Through The Storm"
- Dr David Hepburn: "I don't want to get high, I want to get help!" Understanding Medicinal Cannabis
In the afternoon we will have various concurrent sessions, plus:
- A panel session on Research and Clinical Trials: Understanding the Patient Perspective
- Jest for the Health of It - A motivational and humourous take on getting through a health crisis with Dr. Kenneth Shonk